The Associate of Biblical Studies is a two year program designed to equip students with biblical truths and patterns of living that are essential to maintaining a vital relationship with Jesus Christ while proclaiming the message of the gospel anywhere in the world. The core curriculum includes extensive surveys of both the Old Testament and the New Testament as well as foundational courses on prayer, spiritual conflict, and the book of Romans. The program also includes practical ministry courses such as Bible study methods, evangelism, missions, and counseling.
Program Start Date: September 17, 2016
- A student must have previously completed a High School degree or its equivalent.
- A student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above.
- A student must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- A student may not have a failing grade in any course.
- A student must have completed his/her Romans memorization.